Better Business Bureau of Middle TN & Southern KY
- Business Services
Welcome to the Better Business Bureau serving 45 counties in Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky!
As a private, non-profit organization, the purpose of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) is to promote an ethical marketplace where buyers and sellers can trust each other. BBB accomplishes this mission by:
- Creating a community of trustworthy businesses
- Setting standards for marketplace trust
- Engaging with consumers and companies
- Encouraging and supporting best practices
- Celebrating marketplace role models, and;
- Denouncing substandard marketplace behavior
With 5,000 Accredited Businesses in our region, the BBB ensures high standards for trust are set and maintained. We provide educational information and expert advice that is free of charge and easily accessible.
Our network of national and local BBB operations allows us to monitor and take action on thousands of issues affecting consumers and businesses at any given time.
Visit us online at bbb.org/nashville today for more information!
Whom to Contact
- Ms. Tambry BrechonDirector of Corporate Events & Fundraising25 Century Blvd #101Nashville, TN 37214Phone: (615) 250-7432