The Spring Hill Chamber invites you to participate in this year's community event, Experience Spring Hill The Event. The goal of the event is for attendees to meet you, our local business community, while learning more about the town they call home!
We have decided to steer away from the typical pipe-and-drape look, to more of an open, welcoming environment. A space where you bring your business to life with props, furniture, and fun display items that will invite people to stay a while!
Exhibitor Information: Below is the listing of all the available areas to participate in.
Main Gym: 40 booths (Gym) SOLD OUT
Main Street: 10 Booths (Main Hallway) SOLD OUT
Food Vendors: 8 Booths (Cafeteria)
- Reservations are made on a first-come, first-serve, and PAID basis.
- Vendors will be placed in reservation order (Please note, the chamber will make sure you are not directly beside a comparable business)
- Each vendor will receive a 10’ x 10’ space, a 6’ table and 2 chairs.
- Non-profit and Food vendors, email Kelli directly for more information.
- Pipe-and-drape is unavailable.
- Electricity not guaranteed
- Limiting booths due to more space for social distancing