Celebrate Spring Hill 2023Name: Celebrate Spring Hill 2023Date: September 16, 2023Time: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM CDTRegistration: Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.Event Description:
Prepare yourself for a night to remember! The Spring Hill Chamber is proud to roll out the red carpet for a night of celebration. We're lifting the curtain on "Celebrate Spring Hill" presented by John Maher Builders, a celebration of community spirit and monumental milestones. Mark your calendar for Saturday, September 16, 2023, from 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm and get ready to light up the night.
Our vibrant community is ready to be celebrated on the grandest stage of them all, the prestigious Worldwide Stages. Let's create memories together that outshine the stars and applaud 20 groundbreaking years of the Spring Hill Chamber. This won't be just any anniversary...it's a homage to two decades of vision, determination, and triumphs.
Full of unexpected delights, this milestone celebration will be the talk of the town. So, don your best attire, put on your dancing shoes, and come celebrate with us. This is YOUR night, Spring Hill, and it's going to be spectacular!
Thank you to our sponsors:
- What: Celebrate Spring Hill, an elegant celebration commemorating our vibrant community & the momentous milestone of the Spring Hill Chamber's 20th anniversary
- When: Saturday, September 16, 2023 from 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Where: Worldwide Stages, 5000 Northfield Lane, Door 100, Spring Hill, TN 37174
- Celebrator Tickets: $125 each (no reserved seating)
- What's included: Food (a taste of Spring Hill), drinks, entertainment, dancing, and valet parking
- Attire: Elegant or cocktail chic (see description below)
- Parking: Valet parking at Door 100
What is cocktail chic attire?
- Presenting: John Maher Builders
- Gold Sponsors: Williamson Health, Vanderbilt Health, and Maury Regional Health
- Silver Sponsors: Southeast Venture, Premier Design Build, Harvest Point, and Groove Life
- Bronze Sponsors: Hampton Inn of Spring Hill/Residence Inn Berry Farms, First Farmers, and Ascend Federal Credit Union
- Milestone Makers: Zmartworkz, Waste Management, White Shepherd Coffee, Oasis Health Center, Mid-Tennessee Bone & Joint Clinic, General Motors, Elevate Dance, and Citizen House
Our annual "Chamber Gala" will be a little different this year. For example, everyone can opt for either elegant or cocktail chic attire.
In anticipation of your question, here's what ChatGPT says when you ask it to describe cocktail chic. Of course, feel free to search through Google images for ideas or add your own rules to this. We are celebrating YOU, Spring Hill!
"Cocktail chic attire is a dress code that calls for a stylish and slightly more formal look than casual or business casual but not as formal as black tie. It's often requested for evening events like cocktail parties, certain types of upscale dining, or semi-formal events. Here’s a breakdown of what typically falls under cocktail chic attire for both men and women:
- Dresses: Women can opt for a cocktail dress which is typically knee-length, though slightly shorter or longer can work too. It should be stylish and can be more adventurous than something you'd wear to a conservative business meeting.
- Tops and Bottoms: Elegant blouses paired with dressy pants or skirts can also fit the bill. Think silk, chiffon, or other luxurious fabrics.
- Shoes: Heels are most common, though sophisticated flats can also work. Open-toed heels, pumps, or strappy sandals are all acceptable.
- Accessories: Elegant jewelry, handbags (often clutches), and other accessories can elevate the look. However, avoid over-accessorizing.
- Makeup and Hair: This can be an opportunity to be a bit more bold than usual, though it should still align with one's personal style and comfort level.
- Suits: A sharp, well-fitting suit is ideal. While black is always a classic, depending on the season and the event, other colors like navy, gray, or even more adventurous colors can work.
- Shirts: A crisp dress shirt, often in white or another light neutral color. Depending on the event and personal style, a tie might be optional. However, if in doubt, it's safer to wear one.
- Shoes: Leather dress shoes, ideally polished, are a must. Depending on the suit and shirt, this might mean Oxfords, loafers, or other stylish dress shoes.
- Accessories: A leather belt to match the shoes, cufflinks, a watch, and potentially a pocket square can complete the look.
- Grooming: Neatly styled hair and a trimmed beard or clean-shaven look are recommended."